Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Provide technical leadership and assumes accountability for a successful implementation phase on client projects.
- Collaborates with partner web developers, ensuring technical solutions are properly specified and architected, reviewing code for quality assurance purposes.
- Support projects from inception through beta testing and final product delivery, planning architecture, layout, solutions provided, scoping projects, estimating hours, reviewing all materials, including checking all estimates and specifications.
- Identify, communicate, and overcome development problems and creative challenges related to complex web and application-based projects.
- Collaborate with artistic and creative directors, creative teams and web designers throughout projects.
- Keep current with programming languages/platforms within the web development/web application, and desktop application space.
- Provide tactical application mentorship to other developers and act as a go-to person within technical areas of expertise.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance contracts or engagements.
- Partners with account managers and other web developers to successfully manage client relationships.
- Turns design and user interface mock-ups into functional websites.
- In a hands-on fashion, ensures all technology solutions are properly architected and specified.
- Ensures HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility requirements.
- Integrates websites with existing applications or third-party/open-source platforms.
To apply, submit your resume to:
William Kellett, President | email@example.com